Twitter

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blink and you'll miss it

For those of you who watch Two and a Half Men or The Big Bang Theory....

I like Chuck Lorre. He produces great tv shows. If you watch all the way to the end of the show, there is usually a white screen with a lot of writing on it which is his signature "vanity" card at the end of his shows. If you are lucky enough to have digital cable with a dvr box, pressing pause allows you to read these cards.

Normally, one of my parents has the remote and/or I forget to press pause because I'm still laughing at the last joke, so I miss them or only catch the first few words. The first time, it puzzled me that it wasn't legal mumbojumbo. They're actually kinda funny and odd.

I have discovered the library of vanity cards on Chuck Lorre's website.

Go forth and enjoy!

1 comment:

Randy W said...

Interesting. I read through a couple really fast.. fairly interesting/amusing.