Twitter

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poll at Left

I'm kinda tickled that people have actually voted in my little poll. I'm more tickled that someone voted for "somewhere else" to find great music.

When I created that option, I was trying to squeeze Africa, Middle East, and South Pacific into one little catagory while also thinking that maybe you could find good music on another planet. The geek in me thinks the Cantina Band on Tatooine rocks.

Anyways, now I'm curious. Explain yourself, sir or madame.


I have a small feeling that curiosity will kill the cat.

4 comments:

Randy Webb said...

Though, the Cantina Band could be considered a one hit wonder.. they only play one song. Maybe somewhere else is the Ewoks on Endor?

Randy W said...

Thank you I do.

Joel "El Macho" said...

there are hidden gems everywhere you look. personally, i think the best stuff right now is coming from montreal (which is no secret by this point) and sweden.

Leslie said...

Nice. Scandinavia does indeed have some great things going for them these days.