Twitter

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bring LIKE I CARE to Dallas!

Hello friends!  Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend.  I got me some peeps on discount today. :-)

I need some help from you, dear reader.  A Manchester duo I've recently befriended through My Space is looking to come to Dallas for a couple of gigs in mid to late May.  Just to brag a bit about Like I Care... Roi had the punk thing going a few years ago, and it was pretty good.  After a bit of a break, Roi teamed up with Fee and went acoustic last year.  I've heard a bit of the new songs, and they are clever and fun.  Very enjoyable, and I can't wait to hear more when they get here in May.

That's where you come in, my friend.  My pal Joel [of FEVER Blog] is helping to get a couple of gigs, but the more the merrier.  Like I Care will only be in town for a week, so let's show them that Dallas still rocks.

Also, to alleviate luggage woes, they'll need to borrow or rent some gear.  Roi needs an electro-acoustic guitar with a cutaway.  Fee will need a Fender jazz bass and an amp.

You can check out Like I Care on My Space as well as messaging them about Dallas gigs.

No comments: