Twitter

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seven Samurai

This post is gonna fall in the "other" category since it's not musically inclined.

First... apologies for the quiet around here. I finally got a job. I'm a promotions assistant for Movin' 107.5, and it's the best job in the world. Seriously, what could be better than getting paid to act crazy and draw attention to yourself? It's been keeping me busy. I'm really thankful for getting such a great job that will definitely lead me somewhere. I'm getting closer to my goal of moving to England to work in the music industry there, which is pretty exciting for me. :-)

Did anyone catch the Akira Kurosawa marathon last weekend on the Ovation channel? Kurosawa is one of the most amazing filmmakers in the history of cinema. I watched Seven Samurai twice on Sunday.

No comments: