Twitter

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rough road ahead.

I'm enjoying the quiet before the storm.  I'm fairly certain the 24hrs is going tear me to shreds.

In one hour, I'll be at work.  As soon as, I'm home from work, I'm crawling into bed and going to attempt sleep at 9pm.  I have to wake up at 3am to be at work by 4 for a live broadcast from Northpark tomorrow morning.

If you're out tomorrow morning around the ass-crack of dawn, have pity and hook your sister up with a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.  I'll be the delirious one in the blue Movin tshirt on the Park Lane side of Northpark.

I have no idea what I'll do after I'm off tomorrow.  I'm sure that my mother will assign me something that will require consciousness.

1 comment:

Bona Fide Darling said...

When I was in college and worked until midnight and had 8a classes the next day, I always found that Tylenol PM worked pretty well for getting to bed early.