Twitter

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Apathetic Desperation.

I'm in a bad way.  I need prayers.

Today is day 2 of an MIA paycheck.  My bills were due on Saturday [$500].  As if that were not enough, the radio station that I work for had a major format change to all Spanish language hit adult contemporary.  I still have a job, but a little warning would have been nice.  The subterfuge makes me feel like my job is in danger.

So now, I'm counting minutes not worked, sitting on my rear in my jammies, and hoping and praying that my tax refund hurries the hell up.  I was starting to wonder if I'm getting depressed again.  I got this way just before I left my job at Family Christian Store.  Feeling trapped, desperate, paralyzed, and depressed.

In an effort to get some money, I tried selling some clothes at Plato's Closet.  Out of an arm load of formal wear and a bag full of clothes, they only took 3 items.  Ouch.  I think a garage sale or even *gulp* eBay might have been better.  Maybe not as instant as I'd like though.

Anyways, I covet your prayers.

No comments: