Twitter

Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday

A day off.  While I love staying home and lazing about the house watching my new found favorite tv on dvd show [you can guess], I confess I'd rather like to do some work and get paid.

Bills are due this week.  $500.  Just checked the bank. I have $91.  On top of that, inspection and registration are due this month as well.  No bueno.  My reaction to this is to hide in bed with the covers pulled over my head, but that doesn't solve anything.  I feel like I've squandered what little I have, but it's really not the case.  Last Monday, I had $141.  Since then, I ran out of gas, bought a gas can, filled my gas tank, and gifts for this weekend.  I get paid on Friday (I think), but I'm not sure it'll be enough.  It's a slow time of year for events that the promo team at my radio station works, and ironically, the big events that we have, I can't work due to previous commitments.

Grr.

I'm just relying on faith at this point.  From where I sit, everything seems kinda hopeless, but that's where God works best.  His strength is made perfect in our weakness.  His grace is sufficient.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can TOTALLY relate! Slow times at work stink! I will pray for you this week sweet girl.